Zwilling J.A. Henckels Zwilling Pro 4.5" Petit Cook's Knife
The ZWILLING Pro 4.5” Petite Cook is especially suited for small-size tasks. This mini all-rounder is shorter than a chef’s knife yet wider than a prep knife, making it ideal for chopping herbs, slicing strawberries, and mincing shallots. The wide blade is perfect for smashing garlic, too.
Precision-forged from a single piece of special formula steel, the ice-hardened blade boasts exceptional sharpness and durability. The ergonomic, curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging comfortable, fatigue-free cutting. Lightweight and versatile, the Petite Cook makes prep work easy.
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife on the market. Marrying German engineering expertise and sleek Italian design, each knife is hand-honed and hand-finished by skilled artisans. Since 1731, ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS has been crafting exceptional cutlery, setting the gold standard for premium cutlery across the globe.
- Made in Germany
- Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santokus)
- Laser controlled edge
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
|Event Class Policy||N/A|
|Event Save 10%||N/A|