Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro S 8" Bread Knife
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro S 8" Bread Knife features a long, strong blade with a serrated edge that will cut through the hardest bread crust or delicately slice through a tomato.
ZWILLING PRO is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used.
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Unique curved bolster & innovative blade shape
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Handwash recommended
- Blade measures 8"
- Made in Germany
Zwilling J. A. Henckels Style # 31026-203
|Event Class Policy||N/A|
|Event Save 10%||N/A|