Zwilling J. A. Henckels Pro S 5" Santoku Granton Knife
Zwilling J. A. Henckels Pro S 5" Santoku Granton Knife is an Asian-type knife with a broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge perfect for preparing meat, fish and vegetables.
ZWILLING PRO is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used.
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Unique curved bolster & innovative blade shape
- Edge angle 10° on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Handwash recommended
- Blade measures 5"
- Made in Germany
J. A. Henckels Style # 31120-143
|Event Class Policy||N/A|
|Event Save 10%||N/A|