Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro S 10" Chef's Knife
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro S 10" Chef's Knife is a sturdy, heavy knife with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge. The all-rounder for professionals and hobby chefs suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing and dicing fish and meat. Can be used in the circular, rocking and chopping motion.
ZWILLING PRO is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used.
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Unique curved bolster & innovative blade shape
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Handwash recommended
- Blade measures 10"
- Made in Germany
Zwilling J. A. Henckels Style # 31021-260