YETI Tundra 65 Tan
The YETI Tundra 65 cooler is a heavy-duty generalist, equally adept at keeping your catches cold in the field or serving as the drink-and-food hub for a tailgate, party, or other times of general revelry. This ice chest is plenty roomy, holding the recommended 39 cans, a keeper redfish or a small quartered deer. Whatever you choose to chill, you know this top-quality cooler will keep it cold longer thanks to 2 meaty inches of insulation and our cold-keeping gasket. Dry ice compatibility allows you to keep everything frosty even on your longest excursions.
Need your YETI to serve as a hunting cooler one weekend, a marine cooler the next, and a party cooler right after? Don’t be afraid to mix it up: the durable polyethylene material can stand up to a variety of tasks again and again, and the integrated, self-stopping hinges scoff in the face of excessive use. The handles are made from marine-grade nylon rope with textured grips for easy carrying, even fully loaded.
We're pretty sure you won’t be able to put a dent in our coolers. A 500 lb gentleman couldn’t. And neither could two grizzly bears. But this is a crazy world, and the seemingly impossible sometimes happens. So that you have the same confidence that we do in the durability of a YETI cooler, we back up this cooler with a 5-year warranty
- Rotomolded Construction makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- Permafost Insulation - the stronghold of cold
- No-Sweat Design keeps it dry on the outside
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet assures your cooler stays put
- Vortex Drain System - a quick twist drains it all
- Fits up to 39 beverage cans
- Holds up to 56lbs of ice
- Measures approximately 31" (L) x 18" (W) x 16" (H)
Yeti Style # YT65T
|Event Class Policy||N/A|
|Event Save 10%||N/A|