Wusthof Classic Ikon 2.75" Peeling Knife
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.
The CLASSIC IKON 2¾" Peeling Knife has a shorter blade than most paring knives and curves upward making it ideal for peeling, cleaning or shaping any fruit or vegetable with a rounded surface. It is also the perfect knife to make decorative garnishes such as fluted mushrooms.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
Wusthof Style # 4020-7
|Event Class Policy||N/A|
|Event Save 10%||N/A|