Victorinox Fibrox 8" Filet Knife
Used to remove bones from cuts of meat. The thin flexible blade on the boning knife allows for entry into small spaces. Stiff blades are preferred for beef and pork, while the flexible blade is ideal for chicken and fish.
When filleting meat, poultry or fish, no other tool gives you more precise control than the Victorinox Fibrox 8" Flexible Fillet Knife.
- High carbon stainless-steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention
- Conical ground through length and depth for a wider break point
- Ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer
- Patented Fibrox handles are textured, slip resistant and ergonomically designed for balance and comfort
- NSF approved
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- Expertly made in Switzerland
Victorinox Swiss Army Style # 47613
|Event Class Policy||N/A|
|Event Save 10%||N/A|