Victorinox Fibrox 3.25" Wavy Paring Knife
These versatile cutting tools are great for small precision cuts where control is essential. Perfect for tasks such as peeling and trimming as well as slicing fruits and vegetables or making decorative garnishes.
The small, serrated blade of the Victorinox Fibrox 3.25” Wavy Paring Knife is best used for small vegetables,like tomatoes, and delicate meats.
- High carbon stainless-steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention
- Conical ground through length and depth for a wider break point
- Ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer
- Patented Fibrox handles are textured, slip resistant and ergonomically designed for balance and comfort
- NSF approved
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- Expertly made in Switzerland
Victorinox by R.H. Forschner Style # 47509
|Event Class Policy||N/A|
|Event Save 10%||N/A|
Posted By:Versatility - paring knife used for Everything!!!I first bought these when Kitchen & Company opened years ago, I only bought 2. I tried them for a couple of weeks, and went back and bought 8 more. These knives are great for cutting! I use them to prepare dinner, as steak knives, and I haven't had to sharpen them YET! I use them to cut flowers off stems. Just everything you would use a knife for. They cut Parchment paper too. Amazing