USA Pan Meatloaf Pan with Insert
The USA Pans Meat Loaf Pan with Insert measures 10" x 5" x 3" and is constructed of aluminized steel, the material of choice for commercial cookeries and bakeries.
The metal thickness of pan has been selected to allow for even heat distribution and maximum service life. An important and unique feature of this pan is its corrugated design. Corrugation maximizes the pans strength and prevents warping, denting and other effects of everyday use. Plus, it also minimizes surface contact which translates into evenly baked products that are easily released. Insert allows for natural, quick and easy separation of oil and fat from meatloaf for healthier cooking. Pan is coated with Americoat. Americoat is a proprietary silicone coating. It provides a clear, non-stick, environmentally friendly, non-toxic baking surface, specially formulated for superior baking. It's FDA approved; it does not contain PTFE's or PFOA's. It is not recommended to exceed baking temperature of 450°F
Easy care! To clean, simply wipe clean after use with soap and water. It is not recommended that pan be washed in dishwasher because harsh chemicals can cause the non-stick material to breakdown in time.
- Made of 65-percent recycled steel
- Commercial Grade, Heavy Gauge 10 Inch by 5-inch Meat Loaf pan
- Made of Aluminized Steel. Corrugation Provides Even Cooking, and Extra Strength
- Coated with Americoat, a Silicone Coating on the Top and Bottom, Creating a Non-Stick Surface
- Americoat Does Not Contain PTFE's or PFOA's; Silicone is a Natural Substance
- Made by USA Pans in Pittsburgh, PA; The Largest Worldwide Manufacturer of Commercial Bakeware
American Pan Company #1157LF
|Event Class Policy||No|
|Event Save 10%||No|