USA Pan 8" x 2" Round Cake Pan
The USA Pans 8-inch Round Cake Pan is constructed of aluminized steel, the material of choice for commercial bakeries.
The metal thickness has been selected to allow for even heat distribution and maximum service life. An important and unique feature of this pan is its corrugated design. Corrugation maximizes the pans strength and prevents warping, denting and other effects of everyday use. Plus, it also minimizes surface contact which translates into evenly baked products that are easily released. For additional strength, pan features rolled edges with internal steel wires. No need for messy and unhealthy oil and grease. This pan is coated with Americoat. Americoat is a proprietary silicone coating. It provides a clear, non-stick, environmentally friendly, non-toxic baking surface, specially formulated for superior baking. It's FDA approved; it does not contain PTFE's or PFOA's. It is not recommended to exceed baking temperature of 450°F
Easy care. To clean, simply wipe clean after use; soap and water are okay to use. It is not recommended that pan be washed in dishwasher because harsh chemicals can cause the non-stick material to breakdown in time.
- Commercial Grade, Heavy Gauge Round Cake Pan; 8 in. Diameter, 2 in. Deep
- Pans are made of 65-percent recycled steel
- Made of Aluminized Steel; Corrugation Provides Even Cooking and Extra Strength
- Coated with Americoat; Silicone Coating on Top and Bottom to Create a Non-Stick Surface
- Americoat Does Not Contain PTFE's or PFOA's; Silicone is a Natural Substance
- Made in the USA
American Pan Company Style # 1060LC
|Event Class Policy||N/A|
|Event Save 10%||N/A|