Nordic Ware Cake Pop Pan
First it was cupcakes, then it was brownies; now the latest dessert craze is all about Cake Pops Very simple to bake and decorate, cake pops are made in our two-piece pan which allows the batter to rise up and fill the top half of the pan, creating a nicely rounded solid piece of cake or brownie.
Some cake pops are made by crumbling up cake and mixing with frosting, then rolling into balls, but the Nordic Ware Cake Pops pan is much less work because the cake is baked into pops for you - No messy rolling required!
Cake or Brownie pops are chic enough to serve at a party, and fun enough to keep kids entertained for hours as a baking project.
- Makes a dozen cake pops at a time
- Pan measures 10.5" x 1.5" x 8" overall
- A fun and easy treat to serve at birthday parties or other special occasions
- The only Cake Pops pan on the market that is completely made in the USA
- 2-piece pan with locking tabs
- 24 paper Cake Pops sticks
Nordic Ware #43622RD
|Event Class Policy||N/A|
|Event Save 10%||N/A|