Lodge Pro Logic Cast Iron 5 qt. Dutch Oven w/Loop Handles
The Lodge Cast Iron 5-Quart Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods.
This Dutch Oven holds a heap of chili, chicken and rice, or fruit cobbler. It features a flat-bottom and sits on the stovetop burner or coven, with a domed lid that sends moisture back into the pot. Cast-iron retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time.
Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. This pre-seasoned Dutch oven is ready-to-use right out of the box. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron.
- Self-basting domed lid preserves moisture
- Loop handles aid in carrying
- Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Rugged cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Ideal for slow-cooking foods
- 5 Qt capacity
- 10.25" (Dia) 4.75" (Depth)
- Made in Tennessee USA
Lodge Mfg. Style #L8DOL3
This product is excluded from our Free Shipping offer due to size and weight restrictions