Lodge Color Enamel Cast Iron 6 qt. Dutch Oven - Island Spice Red
The Lodge 6-Quart Enamel Dutch Oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven.
Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron Cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid.
- Excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking
- Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean
- Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture
- The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron
- Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food
- Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames
- Not for use in microwaves
- Lid knob is oven safe to 500°F
- Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware's original appearance
- 10.75" (Dia) 4.5" (Deep)
- Color: Island Spice Red
Lodge Mfg. Style #EC6D43
This product is excluded from our Free Shipping offer due to size and weight restrictions