Kamado Joe Classic II Ceramic Grill
The Kamado Joe Classic II features a thick-walled, heat-resistant shell that locks in smoke and moisture at any temperature. The easy-open dome includes our counterbalanced Air Lift Hinge and element-proof, ultra-precise Kontrol Tower top vent, while the large cooking surface underneath is crafted from commercial-grade 304 stainless steel. Other featured innovations that come standard with the Classic II include the Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System, our Advanced Multi-Panel FireBox, a heavy-duty rolling cast iron cart and a patented slide-out ash drawer for easy cleaning.
- Premium 18″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels
- Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System
- Air Lift Hinge
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent
- AMP FireBox
- Stainless Steel Latch
- Wire Mesh Fiberglass Gasket
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Built-in Thermometer
- Finished Folding HDPE Side Shelves/Handle
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
- Dimensions: 46.5" W x 48" H x 28" D
- Cooking Surface: 18” diameter / 256 sq. in.
- With Grill Expander: 407 sq. in.
- With Two Sets of Grates: 508 sq. in.
- With Both Grates & Grills Expander: 660 sq. in.
- Weight: 188 lbs.
- Heat Range: 225°F – 750°F