Cuisinart® Chef's Classic Stainless 9" Skillet
Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware over 30 years ago. Constructed of the finest materials available, to perfectly perform all of the classic cooking techniques. Designed to last a lifetime, Cuisinart cookware makes family meals memorable and entertaining a pleasure. Savor the good life right at home, with family and friends. Cuisinart makes it absolutely delicious.
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless is an investment that will prove its worth every time you use it. Exclusively designed aluminum encapsulated base provides superior heat conductivity and even heat distribution to meet the demands of gourmet chefs everywhere. When properly cared for, your Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware will give countless years of service and pleasure. Follow the use and care suggestions in this leaflet to preserve and maintain the cookware's original beauty.
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly, spreads heat evenly, and eliminates hot spots
- Interior does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors
- Cool Grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stove top and provide a safe a solid grip
- Rim is smoothly tapered to eliminate drips and spills while pouring
- Oven safe to 550°F
- Cook on stove top, in oven or under broiler
- Can be used on gas, electric, glass ceramic and halogen stovetops
- Freezer safe for easy storage
- Dishwasher safe
- Measures 9" (Dia)
Cuisinart Style #722-22
|Event Class Policy||N/A|
|Event Save 10%||N/A|