Bormioli Rocco Officina 1825 Bottle 42 oz
Serve with style, in dramatic grey or clear pure glass. Cool and casual Italian design makes this Bormioli Rocco 42 oz Officina 1825 Bottle a standout for serving juice drinks, homemade sodas, tonics, flavored waters or lemoncello and other liquors. The glass bottle features a slightly tapered shape with a textured ring exterior and embossed "Italian Quality Glass Since 1825" seal. Choose from clear, or a dark charcoal grey. The stopper is fitted with a rubber gasket and zinc-coated wire swing latch that creates a secure, hermetic seal. The removable gasket is not suitable for contact with fatty liquids such as milk or spirits higher than 20% alcohol (40 proof), and hand washing is recommended to preserve the closure. The 42 oz Officina 1825 Bottle measures 3.75" l x 3.75" w x 12" h.
Features of the Bormioli Rocco 42 oz Officina 1825 Bottle include:
- Embossed design bottle with swing-latch stopper
- Embossed with "Italian Quality Glass Since 1825"
- Textured rings around the outside of the bottle
- Choose from clear or grey
- 37-oz capacity
- Hermetic stopper and zinc-coated wire closure and handle
- Removable rubber gasket
- Hand washing and drying are recommended to preserve the closure
- 3.75" l x 3.75" w x 12" h
|Event Class Policy||N/A|
|Event Save 10%||N/A|