All-Clad Copper Core 12" Fry Pan
Sear, brown, and pan fry everything from eggs to meat with the All-Clad Copper Core 12" Fry Pan!
Up until now All-Clad's excellent heat conductivity has been a result of an aluminum core. Another metal equally efficient when it comes to conducting heat is copper. All-Clad now has a complete line of copper core stainless steel cookware which uses bonded five-ply construction to achieve culinary perfection. The copper core is exposed in an attractive band around each piece, adding warmth, color, and authenticity. Unlike pans with an abundance of exposed copper, these pieces clean easily and are lined with durable food-safe stainless steel.
The large fry pan is a kitchen staple, capable of browning a couple of chicken breasts, sauteing enough shrimp and veggies for a smallish family meal and scrambling eggs or making French toast for Sunday brunch.
- Beautiful, classic slope-sided, 12" Frying Pan
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with elegant copper stripe
- Pure copper core for quick, even heating
- Stay cool pan and loop handles riveted for strength
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
All-Clad Style # 6112SS