Established in 1892, the John Ritzenthaler company (Ritz) has long been synonymous with the finest quality in home textiles. Today, the John Ritzenthaler company is a privately owned manufacturer, wholesaler and distributor of a complete line of high quality, color coordinated, fashion basic and designer bath and kitchen textiles, as well as, specialty laundry and cleaning aids.
- Solid colored tie towel in Paprika Red; measures 8.5-Inches by 17-inches long
- Made from 100-percent terry looped Cotton; highly absorbent, long-wearing
- Features a coordinated color fabric tab with hook and loop fastener; tie towel color coordinates with all Ritz basic products
- Towel can hang on appliance handles, aprons, barbeques; handy and convenient to use
- Machine wash and tumble dry low