A compact way to get your daily shot, the DeLonghi Alicia Electric Moka espresso maker satisfies the dueling needs for convenience and caffeine. Because it is outfitted with a cool-touch base, the Alicia goes anywhere you can plug it in. The sturdy aluminum boiler is built for frequent use, and the container is transparent to let you track the brewing progress. The boiler automatically shuts off to prevent overheating and keeps your coffee warm for up to 30 minutes. The Alicia also automatically switches off when you remove the coffee-maker from the base. Additional helpful features include an indicator light, a cool-touch handle, and a swiveling base and the Alicia churns out 3 to 6 cups of espresso.
- Cordless operation and a detachable base makes serving simple
- The machine automatically shuts off with a 2-level safety system. It turns the unit off when it is finished brewing and when the body is lifted from the base
- Easy operation with on/off switch and indicator light
- Ensures safe operation with a pressurized safety valve and cool touch handle
- Enjoy great espresso for years to come with the durable, high-quality aluminum boiler
- Input power (W): 450