Why the Breville Control Grip Immersion Blender?
Sometimes, making a simple soup can be hard work. Immersion blenders are supposed to make cooking easier, but they can often create problems instead of solving them: creating splatters, suctioning to the bottom of the bowl, and scratching pots. How can you control the power you need to get the texture you want? The Breville Control Grip immersion blender has a redesigned blade system to address these problems: a bell-shaped base and internal ribbing break suction for greater control and efficient blending. This is how the Breville Control Grip stands apart: whatever you need to blend, the Breville Control Grip has got it under control.
New design for excellent performance
The Breville Control Grip’s blade system has internal ribs that create turbulence. This unique system makes sure the food falls onto the blades, reducing suction to the bottom of the pot. It also gives you precise control over texture, with 15 variable speeds, while the 8 inch immersion depth for large quantities or tall pots means that you can blend directly in the pot for less mess and more convenience. No more transferring soups from the pot to the food processor and back. The powerful 280 watt motor generates circulation, making sure all the ingredients are blended evenly. These features make the Breville Control Grip excellent for multi-tasking, whether it’s blending, emulsifying, whipping, or pureeing. Use it to make velvety soups, thick mayonnaise, fluffy whipped cream, chunky pesto, dips, and salsa, smoothies, baby food and more.
Get a grip on excellent blending
The Breville Control Grip features an ergonomically optimized handle designed to fit your hand comfortably. Trigger operation keeps your hand in natural position for more stability and control, and its soft touch finish makes sure it’s easy on your hand, even when it’s hard on your food.
Designed with the Consumer in Mind
With all of these features, it’s no wonder that the Breville Control Grip has been rated the best immersion blender by a leading consumer magazine, beating out higher priced models. It’s built with high quality materials: both the blending shaft and the ice-crushing blades are made of stainless steel, ensuring durability. A 6 foot extra-long power cord makes the unit portable and convenient, providing the mobility of a cordless immersion blender but making sure that it is always ready to go when you need it (no charging necessary). The bottom of the blender has a non-scratch base to prevent it from scratching your non-stick pots. It also comes with a handy whisk attachment for cream, egg whites, or light batters, as well as a blending jug and chopping bowl. The chopping bowl can be stored compactly in the jug for convenience and the lid of the blending jug can be used as a base to prevent slipping while blending. Easy clean parts can be hand washed and most parts (except motor, chopper lid and whisk gear box) can be washed in the dish washer on the top shelf only, making cleanup quick and easy.
- Variable speed: 15 settings for precise control
- 6’ extra-long cord: for increased portability and movement
- Ergonomically designed: for reduced hand strain
- Trigger operation: the hand assumes a more natural position for increased stability and control
- Soft touch finish: for increased comfort and reduced slipping
- 280W Motor 8" immersion depth: for blending large quantities in tall pots and containers
- Bell-shaped base: revolutionary shape plus internal ribbing reduces suction for greater control and more efficient blending
- Stainless steel ice crushing blades
- Non-scratch guard: protect pots and pans from scratching
- Compact storage: blending jug houses the chopping bowl for easier processing and convenient storage
- Storage lid: doubles as a non-slip base