Thank you for coming to our last Knife Sharpening event from March 18-20, 2016! Click here to read more about this demonstration on our blog.
Not only will your knives be sharpened in time for Easter, but we can help put an Easter dinner on the table for a family in need. It's so important to us that families eat together as often as possible and share that time together so we'd like to help those in need in our communities be relieved of the stress.
Our sharpening event lasts from the time we open until we close each day. You can find your local store's hours here.
We fully trained our staff on the Chef's Choice Trizor XV Knife Sharpener -- an impressive sharpener most notably recommended by Cook's Illustrated. Find out more about the sharpener we will be using in this short video:
Your Donations Support Local Food Banks:
- Reading, PA: Greater Berks Food Bank
- Lancaster, PA: Lancaster County Council of Churches
- Christiana, DE: Food Bank of Delaware
- Asheville, NC: Manna Food Bank
- Newington, NH: Seacoast Family Food Pantry
- Lewes, DE: Food Bank of Delaware
- Wilmington, DE: Food Bank of Delaware
- Mt. Pleasant, SC: Lowcountry Food Bank