Get your knives ready for the holidays while supporting your community by donating to our local food bank!
Bring in a canned food item Friday, November 18th, Saturday, November 19th, or Sunday, November 20th and we'll sharpen two of your knives while you wait!
Not only will your knives be sharpened in time for the holiday season, but we can help support local families in need. It's so important to us that families share a meal together as often as possible, so we'd like to help those in need in our communities for whom a holiday dinner might be a challenge.
Our sharpening event lasts from the time we open until we close each day. You can find your local store's hours here.
Our coworkers are fully trained on the Chef's Choice Trizor XV Knife Sharpener -- an impressive sharpener most notably recommended by Cook's Illustrated. Find out more about the sharpener we will be using in this short video:
Your Donations Support Local Food Banks:
- Reading, PA: Greater Berks Food Bank
- Lancaster, PA: Lancaster County Council of Churches
- Christiana, DE: Food Bank of Delaware
- Asheville, NC: Manna Food Bank
- Newington, NH: Seacoast Family Food Pantry
- Lewes, DE: Food Bank of Delaware
- Wilmington, DE: Food Bank of Delaware
- Mt. Pleasant, SC: Lowcountry Food Bank