The new Microplane Elite Extra Coarse Grater can tackle a host of ingredients, including soft cheese like mozzarella, as well as medium-hard cheeses, like cheddar, provolone and Swiss. It's a champ at making beautiful slaw from cabbage, and quickly grating root vegetables like potatoes, onions and carrots for salads, casseroles, meatloaf, frittatas, and more. You can also use the Extra Coarse blade style to grate cold butter for pastry, and easily grate fresh coconut for garnishing cakes. Unique to Microplane graters, the new Elite series includes a transparent cover that doubles as a grating catch feature and measuring cup with generous 1-cup capacity.
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Comfortable soft-grip handle with loop for optional hanging
- Dual Purpose Cover/Measuring Cup included
- Dimensions: 11.2"L x 3.2"W x 1.3"D
- Weight: 5 oz
- Material: 18/8 stainless steel blade and frame
- Blade made in the USA