Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star® 6" Utility/Sandwich Knife is a medium-sized knife that has the ability to cut anything with a hard outside and soft inside; for example - tomatoes, sausages, small bread rolls and cheese. This knife is practical for picnics and cold lunches.
More than 30 years ago ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS revolutionized the standards for top-quality knives with the introduction of this seamless synthetic handle. This masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort has become the best selling
ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS knife series worldwide.
- ZWILLING Special Formula; High carbon German stainless steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Classic full bolster
- Molded handle
- 3/4 Tang
- Handwash recommended
- Made in Germany
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Style # 31070-163