WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The CLASSIC 5” Tomato Knife has a serrated edge that enables the blade to slice through tomatoes without damaging the delicate fruit inside. The fork tip is ideal for picking up the thinly sliced produce for serving. Much like a serrated utility knife, the tomato knife could also be used to cut citrus fruits or other small fruits and vegetables.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Serrated blade that slices through bread and baguettes with minimal crumbs
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
Wusthof Style # 4109/14