Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star® 4" Paring/Utility Knife is a small, light and versatile knife with a slim blade and center tip. Peels, cuts, cleans and garnishes fruit and vegetables. - Also suitable for preparing meat and larding.
More than 30 years ago ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS revolutionized the standards for top-quality knives with the introduction of this seamless synthetic handle. This masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort has become the best selling
ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS knife series worldwide.
- ZWILLING Special Formula; High carbon German stainless steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Classic full bolster
- Molded handle
- 3/4 Tang
- Handwash recommended
- Made in Germany
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Style # 31070-103