- Stands 34' High
- 24' x 24' Worksurface
- Solid Hard Rock Maple With End Grain
- Butcher Block Is 10' Thick
- Legs Tapered At The Bottom
- Knife Holder
- Boos Block Cream Finish with Beeswax
- A gourmet's dream comes true! Design and workmanship that embody many years of experience, these tables are both functional as a work table against the wall or as an island centerpiece.
Professional Butcher Blocks and Work Tables! Built from select Northern hard rock maple, our butcher blocks will last for generations.
They're made to professional standards by John Boos & Co., supplier to butchers, restaurants, and the White House kitchen. The end grain work surfaces are easy on knives and resist nicks and gouges. Unique features, such as the coved backsplash, are why the White House table and other John Boos products are preferred by many consultants, designers, and architects. High standards further attribute to the FDA and NSF safety listings.
Pro Chef® Butcher Block, 24"W x 24"L x 34" O.A.H, 10" thick solid hard rock maple end grain work surface with Boos block cream finish with beeswax, knife holder and pencil legs, ships KD