Add a handsome yet highly functional tool to your kitchen arsenal with this wooden cutting board from John Boos. Made of solid maple with edge-grain construction for durability, the square-shaped US made cutting board comes with four wooden feet on the base, slightly rounded edges, and a smooth work surface. The finely crafted board, which measures 12 by 12 by 1.5 inches, works well for a variety of food-prep tasks including chopping meat, slicing and dicing fruits and vegetables, or mincing fresh herbs.
- Solid, maple-wood edge-grain cutting board with natural oil finish
- Smooth flat surface for chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, and more
- Smart alternative to plastic--easier on knives and won't harbor bacteria
- Hand wash and oil regularly for best results
- Measures 12 by 12 by 1-1/2 inches