How many things can you think of that look exactly the same as they did back in 1976 when they are fresh from production? Whether cars, electrical appliances or jeans: almost everything has a different design than it used to have. Almost. The FOUR STAR knife series from ZWILLING, which is due to celebrate its 40th anniversary in 2016, is an exception. And for good reason: Each individual knife is an example of how steel and plastic can be optimally combined to create a high-quality cutting tool. No wonder that the series is a global bestseller: Over 32 million FOUR STAR knives have been sold to date. And they haven't changed a thing to this day – because there's nothing to improve.
Sturdy, heavy knife with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge. The all-rounder for professionals and hobby chefs suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing and dicing fish and meat. Can be used in the circular, rocking and chopping motion.
- Made in Germany
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- Multi-purpose kitchen essential
- Perfect size and weight for in-hand work
- Plenty of knuckle clearance for cutting board prep
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Classic full bolster
- Molded handle
- 3/4 Tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)