Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star® 8" Chef's Knife is a sturdy, heavy knife with a broad, strong blade and a fine cutting edge. The all-rounder for professionals and hobby chefs suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing and dicing fish and meat - Can be used in the circular, rocking and chopping motion.
More than 30 years ago ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS revolutionized the standards for top-quality knives with the introduction of this seamless synthetic handle. This masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort has become the best selling
ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS knife series worldwide.
- ZWILLING Special Formula; High carbon German stainless steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Classic full bolster
- Molded handle
- 3/4 Tang
- Handwash recommended
- Made in Germany
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Style # 31071-203