Kyocera knives have unique blades made of zirconium oxide, which will hold their edge much longer than steel, will never rust and will not alter the color or taste of food. Comfortable ergonomic handles provide precise control.
- Utra-sharp 6" ceramic chef's knife with white blade, designed for chopping, mincing, and dicing
- Ceramic blade ground to microscopic precision by diamond wheels for rock-like edge with excellent sharpness retention
- Totally impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts or other elements; will never rust
- Lightweight, extremely balanced in the hand; ergonomic handle reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting
- Hand wash only
- Sharpen using Kyocera electric sharpener or mail to Kyocera for free sharpening
Kyocera Style # FK-160WH