Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 7" Carving Fork is a large fork featuring two strong prongs to hold a roast while cutting and serving.
ZWILLING PRO is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used.
- Lift a roast out of roasting pan and securely hold while cutting and serving
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Handwash recommended
- Tines measure 7"
- Made in Germany
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Style # 31023-183