Zwilling J. A. Henckels Pro S 12" Salmon Knife is a long, flexible blade with a rounded tip. Ideal for finely slicing meats and fish (especially ham and salmon). Also suitable for cutting cakes.
ZWILLING PRO is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used.
- Extra slim, flexible blade with straight cutting edge - Cuts salmon and other fish into wafer-thin slices
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Unique curved bolster & innovative blade shape
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Handwash recommended
- Blade measures 12"
- Made in Germany
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Style # 31122-313