ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS leads the way as the market leader for product quality, innovation and service. All products feature a classic-modern design with a timeless appearance and are made of high-quality materials.
Four Star® 5.5" Paring/Boning - Slim and thin, characteristically curved blade with straight cutting edge. Best suited for cutting meat off the bone.
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany
- ZWILLING Special Formula; High carbon German stainless steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
- Laser controlled edge
- Classic full bolster
- Molded handle
- 3/4 Tang
- Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)