J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 5.5" Flex Boning Knife features a slim and thin, characteristically curved blade with straight cutting edge that is best suited for cutting meat, poultry and fish off the bone.
ZWILLING PRO is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of 280 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used.
- ZWILLING Special Formula Steel
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Unique curved bolster & innovative blade shape
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Traditional three rivet handle
- Full tang
- Handwash recommended
- Blade measures 5.5"
- Made in Germany
Zwilling J. A. Henckels Style # 31024-143