The kitchens of France were the inspiration behind the elegant Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ Stainless Cookware Collection. Chef's Classic™ features 18/10 stainless steel and pure aluminum encapsulated in the base for fast and even heating. Classic looks, professional performance.
Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids.
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly - eliminates hot spots
- 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors.
- Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring.
- Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring
- Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook
- Premium 18/10 stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish
- Constructed to last
Cuisinart Style # 77-412