The GraniteWare 16-Quart Covered Steamer is perfect for steaming seafood in a large capacity pot with insert for easy removal of your clams or lobsters.
Made of porcelain on carbon steel construction. Porcelain is fused to the steel at 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit producing a non-porous, inert glass surface that is naturally non-stick. It creates a smooth, hard finish that won’t burn and resists staining. It’s also non-porous so it won’t trap odors or food particles and provides a low coefficient of friction – meaning that it cleans up easily and, it is corrosion and chemically resistant so it will last a long time.
- Side loop handles for safe, secure transport
- Domed lid with loop handle helps trap heat, moisture, and nutrients
- Hand wash
- Safe for outdoor cooking or on electric or gas stovetop; Not recommended for use on glass stovetops
- Does not retain food colors, odors or tastes
- 16-quart capacity
- Measures approximately 14" x 10.5" x 11.5"
GraniteWare Style # 6315-4