The Swiss Diamond Nonstick Saute Pans are great for those who want to use a saute pan but prefer the easy release and cleanup of a nonstick saute pan.
We're generally a proponent of a standard stainless cooking surface for browning but the Swiss Diamond does do a nice job of browning due to its aluminum body, but releasing more easily than a traditional pan. And the nonstick saute pan is certainly easier to clean than a standard version. This 4.3 quart capacity is a good mid-sized saute pan, great for most tasks.
- Combines a high-quality nonstick composite with real diamond crystals
- PFOA-free nonstick surface lets you cook using little or no oil for healthier cooking.
- Easy to clean! Nonstick on the inside and outside of the pan makes cleanup a breeze
- Swiss Diamond's pressure-cast aluminum body and extra-thick and flat non-warping base is an excellent conductor of heat that will perform beautifully
- Perfectly flat base is excellent for most cooking surface including gas, electric, halogen and ceramic stovetops. Some pans with an "i" in the part number also support magnetic induction.
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects from Swiss Diamond
- Dishwasher safe - but we recommend hand washing to protect the beauty and performance of the pan
- Oven-safe to 500°F (260°F) (but handles will be hot!)
Swiss Diamond Style # 6728C