Swiss Diamond cookware features a revolutionary new diamond reinforced non-stick cooking surface that provides optimum non-stick performance, durability and easy clean up. The secret behind this advanced cookware technology is the result of combining diamond crystals - the hardest material known to man - with a non-stick nano composite to form a virtually indestructible non-stick cooking surface.
Swiss Diamond is fused to the pan, rather than be layered, as with most other non-stick coatings. It's guaranteed never to crack, blister, or peel off. So durable it is metal utensil and dishwasher safe. The diamond crystals produce the highest degree of thermal conductivity. Nothing conducts heat more efficiently or quickly than diamonds, ensuring optimum heat transfer without hot spots...no matter what you are cooking. The precision cast aluminum cookware features stay-cool handles ergonomically designed for comfort and balance.
Oven safe up to 500°F. The perfectly flat extra thick base will never warp, and is ideal for use on induction cook tops. Vented, heat tempered glass covers offer see-though convenience to prevent boil-overs or over cooking. Features:
- Pressure Cast Aluminum for non-warping and great thermal characteristics
- Flat bottom for cooking on all major surfaces including induction
- Reinforced Non-Stick coating using Nano-Composite Technology with Diamond Crystals
- Perfect for making sauces, heating soups, and preparing countless other foods
- Dishwasher and metal utensil safe
Swiss Diamond Inc. Style # 6720