This All-Clad Copper Core 2-Quart Sauce Pan will come in handy for making chili and soup, and for cooking grains and vegetables.
Up until now All-Clad's excellent heat conductivity has been a result of an aluminum core. Another metal equally efficient when it comes to conducting heat is copper. All-Clad now has a complete line of copper core stainless steel cookware which uses bonded 5-ply construction to achieve culinary perfection. The copper core is exposed in an attractive band around each piece, adding warmth, color, and authenticity. Unlike pans with an abundance of exposed copper, these pieces clean easily and are lined with durable food-safe stainless steel. The small saucepan is the tool of choice for making sauces and gravies. It's also ideal for heating soup, boiling a couple of eggs and so on.
- Beautiful, classic, straight-sided, 2 qt. saucepan with stainless steel lid
- Stainless steel interior, exterior, with elegant copper stripe
- Pure copper middle layer for quick, even heating
- Long, comfortable, stay cool handle riveted for strength
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty against defects
All-Clad Style # 6202SS