The Lodge Cast Iron 10.5-inch square Skillet is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Ideal for bacon stripes, French toast, cakes, etc. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time.
Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned skillet is ready-to-use right out of the box.
- Square 10.5" skillet great for searing, frying, baking and stir fry
- Pre-Seasoned and ready-to-use
- While the skillet comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use
- Superior heat retention and even cooking
- Sturdy handle with hole for hanging when not in use, complemented by helper handle
- Made in the USA
Lodge Mfg Style # L8SQ3
This product is excluded from our Free Shipping offer due to size and weight restrictions