The Lodge Cast Iron 5-inch square Skillet is wonderful for cooking individual eggs or other small dishes. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time.
Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned skillet is ready-to-use right out of the box.
- 5" square skillet for grilled cheese or ham & cheese sandwiches
- Pre-Seasoned and ready-to-use
- While the skillet comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use
- Superior heat retention and even cooking
- Sturdy handle with hole for hanging when not in use
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Made in Tennessee USA
Lodge Mfg Style # L5WS3
This product is excluded from our Free Shipping offer due to size and weight restrictions