The French oven is a timeless standby for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics. Staub has perfected this tradition in our signature “La Cocotte” French Oven, the choice of some of the world’s best chefs. The traditional round design has self-basting spikes for continuous, natural basting.
When your meal is ready, La Cocotte moves beautifully from the stove to your table. Its black matte enamel coatings make it indestructible and highly chip resistant and also keep it from discoloring. The cast iron cookware retains the heat beautifully, keeping the dish warm long after it's been taken out of the oven or off the stove. Staub's attractive appearance make it possible for the dish to go straight from the stove to the table.
- Self-basting spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Oven Safe up to 500°F
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Pre-seasoned cast iron
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
Staub Style # 1103087
This product is excluded from our Free Shipping offer due to size and weight restrictions