The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor.
This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
- Flanged lid holds coals/briquettes
- Legs on bottom allow Dutch Oven to be put in fire
- Bail handle for use with tripod
- Flip lid to use as griddle
- Seasoned cast iron ready to use
- 14" (Dia) by 3.75" (Depth)
- Made in Tennessee USA
Lodge Style # L12DC03
This product is excluded from our Free Shipping offer due to size and weight restrictions