The Lodge Traditional Dutch Oven with Wire Bail handle has been popular for over a century, and is perfect for camp and hearth cooking.
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Pre-seasoned and ready for use
- Heats slowly and evenly
- Superior heat retention and distribution
- Great for camping and outdoor cooking
- 7-quart Dutch oven with cast-iron lid ideal for slow-cooking foods
- Rugged cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- 7-Quart capacity
- 12" (Dia) 4.75 (Depth)
- Made in Tennessee USA
Lodge Mfg. Style #L10DO3
This product is excluded from our Free Shipping offer due to size and weight restrictions