The length of Le Creuset’s unique oval ovens allows them to accommodate pork loins and other longer cuts of meat. And with a 6 3/4 qt. capacity, this oven is good for beouf bourguignon or coq au vin for a large dinner party or holiday celebration. This kitchen classic enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture.
With ergonomic handles and an advanced interior enamel that resists chipping and cleans easily, Le Creuset’s Red Enameled Cast Iron French Ovens (also known as Dutch Ovens) blend the best of the past with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality.
Use on Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven and Outdoor Grills.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- 6.75 Qt Capacity
- 12.5" (L) 7.25" (H)
Le Creuset of America Inc. Style # LS2501-31-67
This product is excluded from our Free Shipping offer due to size and weight restrictions