This Lodge 3-Quart Enamel Covered Casserole is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The colored porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven.
Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean.
Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware's original appearance.
- Porcelain surface eliminates the need to season
- Superior heat distribution and retention
- Two layers of porcelain enamel are chip resistant
- Easy clean up
- Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food
- Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture
- Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames
- Not for use in microwaves
- 11 3/4" diameter, 2 1/8" deep
- Island Spice Red
Lodge Mfg. Style #EC3CC43
This product is excluded from our Free Shipping offer due to size and weight restrictions