A good rolling pin is a kitchen basic that every cook needs. The J.K. Adams 12" Rolling Pin is made of Maple wood with a waxed hardwood barrel and has a full-length steel axle that runs through self-lubricating nylon bearings--guaranteeing a lifetime of smooth rolling.
- Maple wood with a waxed barrel
- Easy-grip handles
- Self-lubricating bearings for a lifetime of smooth rolling
- Hand wash only with warm soapy water and dry promptly
- Barrel measures 12" (L) - not including handles
- Handcrafted and finished in Vermont, U.S.A.
J.K. Adams Co. Style # GRP-4