Serve with style, in dramatic grey or clear pure glass. Cool and casual Italian design makes this Bormioli Rocco 42 oz Officina 1825 Bottle a standout for serving juice drinks, homemade sodas, tonics, flavored waters or lemoncello and other liquors. The glass bottle features a slightly tapered shape with a textured ring exterior and embossed "Italian Quality Glass Since 1825" seal. Choose from clear, or a dark charcoal grey. The stopper is fitted with a rubber gasket and zinc-coated wire swing latch that creates a secure, hermetic seal. The removable gasket is not suitable for contact with fatty liquids such as milk or spirits higher than 20% alcohol (40 proof), and hand washing is recommended to preserve the closure. The 42 oz Officina 1825 Bottle measures 3.75" l x 3.75" w x 12" h.
Features of the Bormioli Rocco 42 oz Officina 1825 Bottle include:
- Embossed design bottle with swing-latch stopper
- Embossed with "Italian Quality Glass Since 1825"
- Textured rings around the outside of the bottle
- Choose from clear or grey
- 37-oz capacity
- Hermetic stopper and zinc-coated wire closure and handle
- Removable rubber gasket
- Hand washing and drying are recommended to preserve the closure
- 3.75" l x 3.75" w x 12" h