The Zojirushi Mr. Bento hot or cold lunch container helps you to say goodbye to those boring old lunches. Gone are the days of peanut butter and jelly or ham and cheese. This stack up lunch jar concept lets you provide an exciting hot or cold lunch.
The stack up lunch jar concept has been around for a long time in places like Japan, China and India and is especially suited for the Asian diet which often consists of rice, noodles and individual dishes. Now this lunch jar wave has caught on worldwide and works for well for many types of cuisines. There are four bowls to help you make each meal healthy and balanced, and fun too. Mr. Bento also is the perfect gift for that hard to buy person!
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Vacuum insulation with excellent heat retention
- Four microwaveable inner bowls
- Washable nonstick coated outer container
- Includes forked spoon with cover and easy to carry bag
- BPA free
- Capacity: Main Bowl - 15.2 oz.; Large Side Bowl - 10.1 oz.; Small Side Bowl - 6.8 oz.; Soup Bowl - 9.5 oz.
- Dimensions (W x D x H) - 5 15/16 x 4 3/8 x 8 1/2 inches
- Heat Retention After 6 Hours* - 153°F
- Cold Retention After 6 Hours** - 50°F
*Rating is based on water at a starting temperature of 203°F (95°C) at a room temperature of 68°F (20°C)
**Rating is based on water at a starting temperature of 40°F (4°C) at a room temperature of 68°F (20°C)
Zojirushi America Corp. Style #SL-JAE 14-SA